INDIVIDUALITY

INDIVIDUALITY IS ONE OF THE GREATEST TREASURES YOU WILL EVER DISCOVER

Friday, January 16, 2015

HUMANITY


 I have seen it for myself. Finally, I have met depravity face to face, aside from myself that is. Our days are filled with disappointments and betrayals, lies and deception, jealousy and opinions that are given only to tear down instead of build up. Truth no Longer has value to a world who wakes up only to dress up in their favorite character, the one they have created. She comes with different personalities wrapped in a bow called Ego. I have seen it for myself, real sleep walkers who walk the streets. In broad daylight not knowing their walking in circles. They don't see that they are in bondage to themselves. There is another road with few travelers. There is another alternative to the pain we cause one another. There is more than enough space for us all to occupy. More than enough air to fill our lungs. More than enough room for us to display our individuality and make our mark into society, but I have seen it for myself, humanity is as wild as a beast, we think our way is the best way...we are not that smart, not if we still don't know how to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment